11 Jun Sumatra Island Orangutang
Here is the first shot of a beautiful male I was very fortunate to witness on Sumatra Island in Indonesia. I know this might be far fetched, but while standing close to him there was this moment when he looked at me in the eyes and I felt a cry for help. It was a beautiful experience but also one that moved me deeply. I am aware that I might have felt this because I was already aware of the current situation but as you can see on this pic, you can definitely see it in his look. Wouldn’t you agree?
Sumatra has a wide range of plant and animal species but has lost almost 50% of its tropical rainforest in the last 35 years. Many species are now critically endangered and sadly the Sumatran orangutan is no exception. 😔
My first Exclusive Limited Edition Print offer to help the www.GiveBacktoNature.com project is still on 🌳
**INCLUDED IN THIS SPECIAL PROMOTION**
60% OFF selected prints.
– One exclusive signed and numbered Di Fruscia Limited Edition Print of 20 ( No more than 20 signed and numbered prints of each piece will ever be produced )
– 300 trees will be planted in areas ravaged by deforestation
– 3 days of work will be created for villagers in impoverished countries
– Handwritten personal thank you note by the artist
– Certificate of Authenticity
Get a Print – Make a Difference
Follow the link below
You can also help promote the Give Back to Nature project simply by sharing this post and inviting all your friends to like the Facebook Page. Once again, thank you all for your support, Truly grateful for all your help my friends ❤🌎